Mood Enhancement Therapy
Do you want to support your body’s physical and mental health? Consider our Mood Enhancement Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Formula.
At Neuro Wellness Spa, our goal is to help you feel your best by supporting both your physical and mental health. Our integrative approach to wellness is the cornerstone of our intravenous (IV) nutrition program. One of our most popular IV nutrition formulas is our Mood Enhancement IV nutrition formula.
Many issues affecting your physical and mental wellbeing can arise in direct response to nutrient deficiencies. Your bloodstream is responsible for transporting and absorbing nutrients throughout your body.
IV infusions can deliver nutrients to the body that you may not get sufficient quantities of from your diet. Through a standard drip, IV nutrition delivers highly concentrated vitamins directly to your bloodstream, bypassing the gut for full absorption.
With orally ingested vitamins, nutrients must pass through the entire digestive system before getting absorbed. Your gut’s absorption rate can vary based on many different physiological factors including chronic illness, gut flora imbalances, medications, enzyme deficiencies and aging.
Ensuring that vitamins bypass the gut, IV nutrition is becoming a more popular route for nutrition supplementation. IV nutrition delivers nutrients directly into the bloodstream. With IV nutrition, vitamins are absorbed within minutes whereas with swallowed vitamins, absorption can take hours.
When you visit us for a Mood Enhancement infusion, highly concentrated vitamins are administered with a standard IV drip. Then, the vitamins are absorbed and distributed by your bloodstream to the areas of your body that need them the most.
- Improves blood flow by preventing fatty build up in arteries and decreasing serum cholesterol
- Improves glucose tolerance, helping battle or prevent diabetes
- Promotes a calming effect on the body
- Helps prevent dystonia (involuntary muscle contractions) and anxiety
This 5-ingredient B-complex includes several building blocks for a healthy body. The B-complex:
- Improves energy levels, cell metabolism, and brain function
- B-1 (Thiamine) – Aids in glucose metabolism and maintains nerve, muscle, and heart function
- B-2 (Riboflavin) – Efficiently absorbs nutrients for the body and helps prevent migraines
- B-3 (Niacinamide) – Anti-inflammatory agent for the skin
- B-5 (Dexpanthenol) – Helps breaks down carbs and fatty acids
- B-6 (Pyridoxine) – Improves carbohydrate and lipid metabolism
- Converts amino acids into those needed to metabolize chine and betaine
- Chine and betaine decrease the risk of neuropsychiatric disorders by supporting neurological pathways
- Aids in the second phase of liver detoxification
- Supports a strong immune system
- Helps improve depression, infertility, and sensory deficiencies
- This amino acid blend improves energy levels and the function of neurotransmitters
- Supplements in the prevention of anxiety during tryptophan deficiencies
- Supportive in addressing Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD)
- Building block for both DNA and neurotransmitters
- Maintains regular sleep cycles and muscle coordination
- Promotes vascular and muscular relaxation
- Decreases the occurrence and severity of migraines,
- Supportive supplement in partnership with fibromyalgia and asthma treatments
One Mood Enhancement IV drip session is $210.
Wish I Had Been Aware of This Years Ago
It’s been over 3 months since my treatments ended and the symptoms have not returned.
I Feel Like I Have Come Alive Again
TMS allowed me to get over the initial hump to make the life changes necessary to live with and manage my depression.
TMS Helped My Depression
After about ten treatments, people started asking me what changed and why I seemed so much happier.
Based on your selections, Neuro Wellness Spa TMS therapy may be able to help.
Schedule a free consultation to learn more.
TMS Therapy is an FDA cleared treatment for depression, OCD and cigarette cessation that has also shown to be effective for a range of conditions affecting mental health and cognition. Based on your responses, you may want to speak with a health care provider to ask about your symptoms and treatment options.
Schedule a free consultation: