The tough truth about travelling is that it can take a toll on your sleep schedule, immunity and hydration.
It’s happened to all of us. You get home from a relaxing vacation or a productive business trip, but instead of feeling refreshed, you feel exhausted.
At Neuro Wellness Spa, we understand that travelling can run you down— but it shouldn’t have to. Whether you’re a frequent flyer or planning a once-in-a-lifetime trip, The Traveler IV formula can make sure you’re ready for what’s to come.
Traveler’s fatigue and jet lag are common, but why?
The process of travelling can be draining. It may involve switching time zones, coming in contact with dozens or even hundreds of people, dealing with slow-moving lines, worrying about being on time or stressing about whether your luggage will make it to your final destination.
Additionally, the pressure, temperature, humidity and oxygen levels in planes, trains and cars may differ from what you are used to.
IV nutrition restores our bodies with water and key nutrients which help rehydrate and re-energize. Through a standard drip, IV nutrition delivers highly concentrated vitamins directly to your bloodstream, bypassing the gut for full absorption. Each of our IV nutrition formulas is tailored to replenish key nutrients shown to relieve stress, improve mood and reduce fatigue.
Do You Suffer from Traveler’s Fatigue or Jet Lag?
The custom IV nutrition formulas at Neuro Wellness Spa were developed by Dr. Brendan Cochran, an intravenous therapy expert. Our IV Traveler formula contains nutrients that have been shown to help relieve stress, improve hydration and reduce fatigue.
The ingredients in our IV Traveler formula have been shown to boost hydration and relieve fatigue.
The Traveler IV Nutrition Formula consists of the following key ingredients:
- Magnesium—decreases migraines and increases muscular and vascular relaxation (2)
- L-Taurine—creates a calming effect, also reduces involuntary muscle contractions (3)
- L-Glycine—reduces fatigue (4)
- B-Complex—increases energy levels, cell metabolism, and supports healthy brain function (5)
- B-5—encourages synthesis and breakdown of fatty acids and carbs (6)
- B6-Pyridoxine—helps lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, replenishes B-6 deficiencies due to alcohol consumption (7)
- B-12—prevents risk of neuropsychiatric disorders, as betaine located within B-12 helps support neurological pathways (8)
Contact our experienced clinical team today to learn more about our custom formulas.
One Traveler IV drip session is $165.