Psychiatry is the backbone of Neuro Wellness Spa. At each Neuro Wellness Spa location, our word-class psychiatrists and nurse practitioners provide the most comprehensive, integrative and compassionate treatment. With Neuro Wellness Spa Psychiatry and Telepsychiatry, experience expert clinical care delivered conveniently through scheduled, in-person or virtual appointments. Feel better today.
Your Mind Deserves Specialized Care
Confidential, Convenient Telepsychiatry
After a comprehensive consultation, our providers offer a variety of treatment interventions for individualized health care, including medication, TMS therapy, IV Ketamine, photobiomodulation, IV nutrition and referrals for cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectic behavioral therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy (EMDR), hypnotherapy, psychodynamic therapy and psychoanalysis.
List of Diagnoses
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-partum Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder/Addiction
- Eating Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
List of Symptoms
- Unexplained sadness or nervousness
- Chronic irritability
- Sleep disturbance
- Suicidal ideation
- Inability to relax
- Unintended weight loss or gain
- Mental obsessions
- Compulsive behavior
- Poor impulse control or frustration tolerance
- Anger outbursts
- Social withdrawal
- Loss of interest in others/hobbies
- Decreased function at work or school
- Problems with concentration/attention
- Memory loss
- Difficulty initiating activities
- Feeling disconnected from one’s self or surroundings
- Inability to maintain relationships
- Deterioration in personal hygiene
- Rapidly shifting moods or feelings
- Personality change
Wish I Had Been Aware of This Years Ago
It’s been over 3 months since my treatments ended and the symptoms have not returned.
I Feel Like I Have Come Alive Again
TMS allowed me to get over the initial hump to make the life changes necessary to live with and manage my depression.
TMS Helped My Depression
After about ten treatments, people started asking me what changed and why I seemed so much happier.
The Science of IV Nutrition: Is Your Brain Getting the Fuel It Needs?
The Link Between Neuroplasticity and Addiction
The Difference Between Complex PTSD and PTSD
TMS for Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
Feeling Low? Use B-12 for Anxiety and Depression
September Wellness: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life (Part 2)
Based on your selections, Neuro Wellness Spa TMS therapy may be able to help.
Schedule a free consultation to learn more.
TMS Therapy is an FDA cleared treatment for depression, OCD and cigarette cessation that has also shown to be effective for a range of conditions affecting mental health and cognition. Based on your responses, you may want to speak with a health care provider to ask about your symptoms and treatment options.
Schedule a free consultation: