Psychiatry is the backbone of Neuro Wellness Spa, founded by Dr. Martha Koo, M.D. At each Neuro Wellness Spa location there are one or more psychiatrists on site to provide patients comprehensive, integrative, state-of-the-art treatment. Through general Psychiatry and Telepsychiatry, Neuro Wellness Spa brings expert clinical care directly to you through scheduled, in-person or virtual appointments with our compassionate psychiatric providers.
Why Seek Psychiatric Help?
After a comprehensive consultation, the psychiatrists at Neuro Wellness Spa offer a variety of treatment interventions for individualized health care, including medication, transcranial magnetic stimulation, IV Ketamine, photobiomodulation, IV nutrition and referrals for cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectic behavioral therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy (EMDR), hypnotherapy, psychodynamic therapy and psychoanalysis. Additionally, we are always researching cutting edge, innovative modalities to bring our patients the most up to date proven strategies available for remission, healing, and wellness.
List of Diagnoses
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-partum Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder/Addiction
- Eating Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
List of Symptoms
- Unexplained sadness or nervousness
- Chronic irritability
- Sleep disturbance
- Suicidal ideation
- Inability to relax
- Unintended weight loss or gain
- Mental obsessions
- Compulsive behavior
- Poor impulse control or frustration tolerance
- Anger outbursts
- Social withdrawal
- Loss of interest in others/hobbies
- Decreased function at work or school
- Problems with concentration/attention
- Memory loss
- Difficulty initiating activities
- Feeling disconnected from one’s self or surroundings
- Inability to maintain relationships
- Deterioration in personal hygiene
- Rapidly shifting moods or feelings
- Personality change
Your responses indicate that you have been diagnosed with depression, have tried antidepressant medication(s) and are currently experiencing symptoms.
Neuro Wellness Spa TMS therapy may be able to help.
TMS Therapy is an FDA cleared treatment for depression, OCD and cigarette cessation. Research has shown that TMS therapy may also be an effective treatment option for a range of other conditions affecting mental health and cognition. Based on your responses, you may want to discuss your symptoms and learn more about your treatment options with a provider.
Schedule a free consultation: